CARDIFF TYPE HUNT from 1pm this Saturday (29th March)
You can now participate in 2 ways:
1. Start from Home or anywhere convenient, document as you journey into the city centre, uploading images as you go or when you arrive at HQ, following the instructions below.
2. If you can’t make the date you can participate at anytime by uploading images and giving your name and the location. Follow the instructions below.
HOW TO ADD YOUR IMAGES
• Post your examples of Cardiff’s rich typographic culture to instagram simply using the hashtag #cardifftypehunt – please add a location and your initials
• Email your examples of Cardiff’s rich typographic heritage with your caption as a subject to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Bring your camera/drawings to Barocco Bar, Wharton St, Cf10 1AG at 5pm for downloading/scanning
Follow the activity online at http://cardifftypehunt.tumblr.com
Brought to you by Cardiff Metropolitan University’s Typographic Society & Cardiff Design Festival
Have fun trying to find examples of particular styles of type or identify what you’ve found by looking at type classification resources, books and web resources at HQ.
How many of the following can you find?
Look for an A-Z of interesting looking words, tick each letter off as you go
Find interesting letterforms around you, or found type or letterforms in objects or nature.